The Resource Night at the museum : battle of the Smithsonian
- Night at the museum : battle of the Smithsonian
- Title remainder
- battle of the Smithsonian
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Robert Ben Garant & Thomas Lennon ; produced by Shawn Levy, Chris Columbus, Michael Barnathan ; directed by Shawn Levy
- Title variation
- Battle of the Smithsonian
- History is larger than life, and twice as funny, in this monumental comedy sequel. Larry Daley is a former night watchman at the Museum of Natural History, where the exhibits come to life after dark. Now Larry's nocturnal friends are being retired to the archives of the Smithsonian Institution, luring him back for a hilarious, all-out battle against museum misfits who plan to take over the Smithsonian, and the world
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish audio; Cantonese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish subtitles
- Closed-captioned; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, Owen Wilson, Hank Azaria, Christopher Guest, Alain Chabat, Robin Williams
- live action
ContextContext of Night at the museum : battle of the Smithsonian
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.