The Resource 13 bankers : the Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown
- 13 bankers : the Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown
- Title remainder
- the Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown
- Statement of responsibility
- Simon Johnson and James Kwak
- Title variation
- Thirteen bankers
- Johnson and Kwak examine not only how Wall Street's ideology, wealth, and political power among policy makers in Washington led to the financial debacle of 2008, but also what the lessons learned portend for the future
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .J646 2010
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 13 bankers : the Wall Street takeover and the next financial meltdown
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.