The Resource 17 carnations : the royals, the Nazis and the biggest cover-up in history, Andrew Morton
- 17 carnations : the royals, the Nazis and the biggest cover-up in history, Andrew Morton
- Title remainder
- the royals, the Nazis and the biggest cover-up in history
- Statement of responsibility
- Andrew Morton
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type MARC source
- The Peter Pan Prince -- Adolf Hitler, royal matchmaker -- Sex, drugs, and royal blackmail -- Seduced by von Ribbentrop's dimple -- Courting the new king -- Edward on a knife edge -- Love in a cold climate -- Hitler's good Queen Wallis -- The game of thrones -- Plot to kidnap a King -- A shady royal in a sunny place -- Tropic of Rancour -- The hunt for pirate gold -- Sovereigns, secrets, and spies -- Fight for the file -- Burying the "hot potato" -- Traitor King or duped Duke?
- Control code
- 24 cm
- First edition.
- xii, 370 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Other physical details
ContextContext of 17 carnations : the royals, the Nazis and the biggest cover-up in history, Andrew Morton
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.