The Resource 1494 : how a family feud in medieval Spain divided the world in half, Stephen R. Bown
- 1494 : how a family feud in medieval Spain divided the world in half, Stephen R. Bown
- Title remainder
- how a family feud in medieval Spain divided the world in half
- Statement of responsibility
- Stephen R. Bown
- Originally published: Vancouver, B.C. : Douglas & McIntyre, 2011
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Europe. The Princess and the Prince ; The Lord of Lords ; The Great Barrier ; East by West -- America. Admiral of the ocean sea ; The man who divided the world ; The far side of the world ; The ruling of the seas ; The heretics ; The freedom of the seas -- The phantom disappears
- Control code
- 25 cm.
- 1st U.S. ed.
- 292 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of 1494 : how a family feud in medieval Spain divided the world in half, Stephen R. Bown
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.