The Resource 12 angry men
- 12 angry men
- Statement of responsibility
- United Artists ; story and screenplay by Reginald Rose ; produced by Henry Fonda and Reginald Rose ; directed by Sidney Lumet
- Title variation
- Twelve angry men
- Depicts a jury of men who must decide the fate of a teenage boy who has murdered his abusive father. The jurors are from all walks of life, and bring with them their own opinions, prejudices, fears, and personal demons
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Editing, Carl Lerner ; music, Kenyon Hopkins ; director of photography, Boris Kaufman
- Intended audience
- Not rated by MPAA
- Language note
- English or French language with subtitles available in English, French and Spanish
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Henry Fonda, Lee J. Cobb, Ed Begley, E.G. Marshall, Jack Warden, Martin Balsam, John Fiedler, Jack Klugman, Edward Binns, Joseph Sweeney, George Voskovec, Robert Webber
- live action
ContextContext of 12 angry men
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.