The Resource A Cinderella story
- A Cinderella story
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Dylan Sellers Productions in asociation with Gaylord Films, a Clifford Werber production ; produced by Clifford Werber, Ilyssa Goodman ; written by Leigh Dunlap ; directed by Mark Rosman
- High school senior Sam lives at the beck and call of her self-obsessed step-mother Fiona and her wicked step-sisters. With her sights set on attending Princeton, Sam finds her less-than-sparkling social life wonderfully complicated when she meets her Prince Charming online. But when her cyber soul mate turns out to her high school's ultra-popular quarterback Austin, Sam makes a mad dash back to reality. Fearing rejection if her secret is revealed, Sam dodges Austin's efforts to discover the identity of his princess
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Anthony B. Richmond ; art director, Gary Diamond ; editor, Cara Silverman ; music, Christophe Beck ; costume designer, Denise Wingate ; production designer, Charles Breen
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for mild language and innuendo
- Language note
- English or dubbed French dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Chad Michael Murray, Hilary Duff, Regina King, Jennifer Coolidge, Dan Byrd, Julie Gonzalo, Lin Shaye, Madeline Zima, Andrea Avery
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of A Cinderella story
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.