The Resource The old man and the sea
- The old man and the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- Ernest Hemingway
- An old fisherman battles the sea and sharks to bring home the giant marlin he caught
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Notable/Best Books (A.L.A.)
- Pulitzer Prize, April 1953
- Wilson's Fiction, April 2001
- Wilson's High School Catalog, November 1997
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Literary form
ContextContext of The old man and the sea
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.