The Resource 1, Simon Garfield
- 1, Simon Garfield
- Statement of responsibility
- Simon Garfield
- Col. maps on lining papers
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 446-448) and index
- Welcome to Amerigo
- What's the good of Mercator?
- The world in a book
- Mapping a cittee (without forder troble)
- Six increasingly coordinated tales of the Ordnance Survey
- The legendary mountains of Kong
- The opening of America and the gridding of Manhattan
- Cholera and the map that stopped it
- "X" marks the spot : Treasure island
- The worst journey in the world to the last place to be mapped
- For the love of maps : foreword
- Maps in all our hands : a brief history of the guidebook
- Casablanca, Harry Potter and where Jennifer Aniston lives
- How to make a very big globe
- The biggest map dealer, the biggest map thief
- Driving into lakes : how GPS put the world in a box
- Pass go and proceed directly to Skyrim
- Mapping the brain
- Epilogue : the instant, always-on, me-mapping of everywhere
- by Dava Sobel
- Introduction : the map that wrote itself
- What great minds knew
- The men who sold the world
- The world takes shape
- Venice, China and a trip to the moon
- The mystery of Vinland
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 464 p.
- Other physical details
- ill., maps (some col.), ports.
- System control number
ContextContext of 1, Simon Garfield
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.