The Resource 3D toons : creative 3D design for cartoonists and animators
- 3D toons : creative 3D design for cartoonists and animators
- Title remainder
- creative 3D design for cartoonists and animators
- Statement of responsibility
- Steve & Raf Anzovin
- Title variation
- Three D toons
- Creative 3D design for cartoonists and animators
- From the Publisher: 3D animation is today's hottest art form, and here's the perfect training manual to get 3D artists started! Both experienced artists and newcomers to 3D can discover the secrets behind creating fully dimensional characters for comics, web toons, graphic novels, and computer-animated short films. This book will also appeal to collectors, comics' enthusiasts, and others who simply appreciate great cartoon art and want to know more about how it is created. The authors show how claymation and other traditional animation media can be given fresh life by using digital techniques. They also instruct with clear, non-technical explanations focusing on body and facial design, texturing, rigging, lighting, posing, and other aspects of building digital characters in 3D. Illustrated spreads graphically demonstrate how to conceive characters and scenes, then develop them into a finished narrative work. A gallery section showcases recent creations of some of today's leading 3D artists. Approximately 400 illustrations in full color
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 3D toons : creative 3D design for cartoonists and animators
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.