The Resource 24, season three
- 24, season three
- Statement of responsibility
- Imagine Television ; produced in association with Real Time Productions ; created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran
- Title variation
- After three years since thwarting a terrorist attack on the United States, Jack Bauer is back in L.A. working undercover to bring down drug lord Ramon Salazar. The FBI receives a phone call threating to release a deadly virus in Los Angeles, if Salazar is not releleased from prison qithin six hours
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- Languages (audio) English (5.1 dolby surround), Spanish (dolby surround); subtitled in English and Spanish; closed captioned
- Kiefer Sutherland, Leslie Hope, Sarah Wynter, Elisha Cuthbert, Xander Berkeley, Carlos Bernard, Dennis Haysbert, Sarah Clarke
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 24, season three
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.