The Resource 38 ways to entertain your grandparents
- 38 ways to entertain your grandparents
- Statement of responsibility
- by Dette Hunter ; art by Deirdre Betteridge
- Title variation
- Thirty-eight ways to entertain your grandparents
- Combines the story of Violet, Joe, and Sarah's grandparents coming for a visit with activities, recipes, and games that readers can try with their own grandparents
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 38 ways to entertain your grandparents
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.