The Resource 1944 : FDR and the year that changed history, Jay Winik
- 1944 : FDR and the year that changed history, Jay Winik
- Title remainder
- FDR and the year that changed history
- Statement of responsibility
- Jay Winik
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type MARC source
- Prelude: The sphinx -- pt. 1. Spring 1944 : everything all at once -- Tehran -- "I want to sleep and sleep twelve hours a day." -- Escape, part 1 -- Escape, part 2 -- "This is the year 1944" -- "Could we be granted victory this year, 1944?" -- pt. 2. The road to 1944 -- Beginnings -- Mills of the gods -- Giant cemeteries -- Riegner -- 1943 -- "The acquiescence of this government in the murder of Jews" -- pt. 3. The fateful decision -- Trapped between knowing and not knowing -- The wind and the silence -- pt. 4. 1945 -- Reckoning
- Control code
- 24 cm
- First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- xiii, 639 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Other control number
- Other physical details
- illustrations, maps
- System control number
ContextContext of 1944 : FDR and the year that changed history, Jay Winik
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.