The Resource 500 tangled artworks : a showcase of inspired illustrated designs
- 500 tangled artworks : a showcase of inspired illustrated designs
- Title remainder
- a showcase of inspired illustrated designs
- Statement of responsibility
- Beckah Krahula
- Title variation
- Five hundred tangled artworks
- "Become inspired by this vast collection of meditative drawing tiles created from tangles! 500 Tangled Art Works, curated by Beckah Krahula, author of the bestselling book, One Zentangle a Day, is the first book to feature a large and wide-ranging collection of exciting, beautiful, and experimental drawings. Tangles, a repetitive pattern used in a meditative art form called Zentangle(TM), are showing up all over the world in drawings, paintings, and many forms of mixed media art. With an introduction and history of this zen art form, 500 Tangled Art Works shares basic techniques, and features a cutting edge collection of the latest and greatest drawing from this contemporary movement. After seeing this amazing assortment of art, it will be easier than ever to start tangling on your own!" -- page 4 of cover
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 500 tangled artworks : a showcase of inspired illustrated designs
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.