The Resource 10,000 dreams and their traditional meanings, [Gustavus Hindman Miller]
- 10,000 dreams and their traditional meanings, [Gustavus Hindman Miller]
- Statement of responsibility
- [Gustavus Hindman Miller]
- Facsimile reprint. Originally published as: What's in a dream / Gustavus Hindman Miller. London : T. Fisher Unwin, 1901
- Running title: Ten thousand dreams interpreted
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 617 p.
- gb 95050643
- System control number
ContextContext of 10,000 dreams and their traditional meanings, [Gustavus Hindman Miller]
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Ransom Library Plainwell. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.